i am saying wuhoo =)

received mua present from jack last thursday.
the sor lou date me out for yum cha.

stupid him keep saying that he just treat me yum cha as mua bday celebration.

and and and he keep asking me happy mou,happy mou?
i was like "why today he so weird wan?"

bt actually im quit satisfied also lor although no present.
at least he can remember my birthday, haha.

then,headed home.
he stopped near my house as usual.
suppose to be like chatting session like we always did last time.
the stupid him say he didnt buy me anything for present.

i was like "okay,nevermind lah, i didnt ask for a present also" =)

then he was like.ehem ehem
took out a cute meron hairband and give it to me.
wow.suprisingly he have a good taste lor.


i like it.my mum like it too -.-
(if my mum try to steal it from me, i sure fight with her XD)
he say it flew from korea.
maked in korea wah.

then in another dun know how many seconds,
he was like dont know from where took out another things come out.
OMG a DKNY PERFUME.
i was like stunning 3246719 times.
because i dun feel like he will buy perfume. -.-

no wonder the stupid keep asking me about the DKNY perfume things while we eating just now.."Yuan lai"

heee..
i was like so happy-gembira-kai xin-hoi sam.
my old DKNY got BOYFRIED liao.=)


i hope that this new 100ml bf can treat his cute 50 ml aka sai sai lap gf good good.maybe married.HAHAHHAA...

as a conclusion.
just a lil bit unhappy becoz he cant company me on my bday =(

No comments:

Post a Comment