♥ I AM OFFICIALLY 19 ♥

Dated by my babes the day before my 19 birthday.

whoot whoot heart shaped hoisery.
im like so obssed with it ♥


cake from Lavender.  ♥

they cheated me!!

saying that they have no time to prepare and blah blah blah. 
so they say each of them prepare one special thing for mua present.

they asked me to closed my eyes,meanwhile guess the present they all prepared for me.

lol..
at the end of the result.
i laugh die
LMAO.
guess whta they give me?

tisu,pantie liner,kilometriko pen,nescafe 3 in 1 and so many more..
haha so gao sui @.@
this is the pic of those present they prepare for me.. =D

then they ask me to closed my eyes again.i sensed something went wrong.
lol...yuan lai my babes just kidding with me...
the real present is coming...

TA_DA!!!!

LANEIGE OMG !!!! @.@
( i tell them i will soon become very leng lui liao =P)
  

i was so gam dong when they tell me that they wrapped my present while in the class.that means they sacrify their class time just to wrape my present..@@

OMG!!! they are so lovely i feels like wanna hug them.. T.T
大合照 ^^


my 生日餐..=D
MY cake..sai sai lap like me..haha
i wishhhhhhhhhh....... ♥

notice the hand behind?stupid xf i tell u...山水有相逢..
next time i sure let u taste cake with ur nose.. =D

photo session ♥

♥ tiga segi relationship..lol..
sei gay lou behind..laugh like so please like that..lol..
another gay lou mix in..wuhoo..
pet pet khoo pull my hair!!!

me n guys planned to make a pose of our favourite middle finger..
the damn pro xf (beside me black shirt )
..i really feel like wanna 打7 他..
so yeung sui... =.=

my two babe..♥
i think he likes me lol..
(含情脉脉的眼神)
*vommit*

ARGGHH..sei gay lou
this is what we called..
G.A.Y
hong,pet pet and ah leng ♥
*
*
*
then moved on to night session with my babe yvonne,ah ying and teng ♥

beer-session ♥


mix well with our beer.. ♥ (咸蛋墨鱼圈) ♥  

chicken wing!!! ♥ the stupid sure like this when he saw it..whoot
 
(p/s: i tot just yum cha session,why eat so much lol)

then the 3 of my babe say wanna back liao...
dun know from where suddenly the leng zai waiter pop up with a cake..

OMG !! im shocked once again !!

since when u all buy cake and pass to them want?
why i cant see?
i tot at the beggining to the end i always be with u all?=/

my shocked face @.@
even behind table sang song with u all..
i am so shy *blush*
thankiew to my babess

(i wore the hairband ♥ )

in front of mua house..hee
i love u all...
hugs and thanks for the suprises...wuwu
imma so happy now !! =)




**********************************************
and a random one from my heng dai Mr A
thanks for your cake..
i told you that no need lor but u still buy it..
(你真的要肥死我?) lol


XOXO
thanks to all my friend..
你们真的对我太好了
好感动
谢谢你们


No comments:

Post a Comment