♥ 13 APRIL ♥

preparing for dinner with family on my birthday.
every year, for sure daddy,mummy and brother will celebrate with me.
this year its still the same.

dress code for dinner Lace ♥
bought this long time ago,kinda expensive,but nowadays rm20 can buy one liao =(..

choose to dine at T.G.I Friday
daddy say  tgi friday means = THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY..
its that true?? @.@
me me me ♥
me and daddy ♥
me and mummy ♥
( i wore that hairband again lol )
 mua lovely brother here!!!
he gave me rm30 as my present.
FOR THE FIRST TIME lol ><
ENTRIES Lai liao..
cheessy-stuff with maccroni ♥
chicken with celary ♥
F.O.C kids meal =)
MAIN DISHES
dragonfly chicken serve with sweet potatoes ♥
MUA FAVOURITE
LAMB CHOP ♥ ♥ ♥
and this wan i dun knw is what..
but for sure its chicken lol >.<
chessy CABONARA!!!!
looks yucky bt taste yummy ♥
The dessert ♥
mummy give me suprise again!!

lol..she pakat with the TGI ppl..
then they took out this little cake..
asked me to stand on the chair sumore..


seriously i am shy =.=
then they ask me to used chili sos bottle to give speech =.=
creative lah them

saw? lol i am so fugly lah =(

honestly,im not feeling full with the food...
kinda small portion.
prefer chilis lol =)

random shoot ><
thankiew daddy mummy.
i am so happy
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment