♥ SUPRISE ♥

GDEX called me this morning

"are u miss michelle?" you have one package to receive, sender say must send to your hand,what time u're at home?"

wow im really shocked in class just now.i thought its my online stuff reached already.

who knows..

its send by my friend, mr Lewis Lee.
im really suprise he will send me this because we are not very close to each other.
no wonder you ask for my address few days ago @.@

GDEX!!!!!
 
bear bear raping ~♥
bear bear box~♥
lol..finally a real bear and a handwrite card~♥

thanks alot my dear mr lee jun kit..really suprised me a lot,you're the first one that present me in such a nice way.although i dont really adore bear bear lah but i aprreciate you ^^

so dont scold the fedex people.they tried their best...lol...
thankiew ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment