MARCH the beginning~

hi human, here i come to update the recent me.

new semester come,
intrestingly,
this semester just have 2 subject to study,
for about 2 months.
then i can have my holiday liaw..=D

sounds intresting right?
BUT
god damn,i fail a few sub in my previous semester,=/
this means i have to study DOUBLE hard in this semester
or else im gonna be repeal by the school
NOOOOooooooooo

math and socio pyschology...
the math makes me stracth my head.
for ur information,
im such a dumbo when it comes to maths...

y = mx+c?
ax*+bx +c =0?

YES..all add maths..
for ur information again,
i fail add math in my SPM

BANG me please
im so innocent to think that i dun have to face the maths stuff when comes to college..
but yes...
my dreams "come true" liaw

somemore with this..

log*(MN) = log* M + log *N 

YES the longarithms..
soooo nasi lemak mother fu*ker...-.-

okay...stop craping again...

lets share some pica using my rm35 cheapest webcam in lowyat..
and the effect is
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
TA-DA !!! yae it was soo freaking blur,tats y they sell it so cheap =D


nevermind lah can take pica oso ma,coz i lost my camera recently..*force smile*


this was the a.k.a friendster most popular pose..cant find in facebook liaw..HAHA


The final pose to end my post...come meet "吓到死" heroin ...HAHA


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment