LIFE

tonight it's getting hard to fall asleep
im having a serious insomnia really
cause it becoming clear that i procalling to pieces
and i cannot reverse it

someone told me that i have put on weight -.-
i hate to hear this because it makes me feel so guilty while having my XIU YEH lol...
i wanna start diet liaw seriously...
i wanna slim down man
i wanna be sexy bitch lol -.-


and to someone that hated me so much...
i hope u can see this,
coz i wanna make it clear..
i WILL NOT snatch ur lover lah okay..
and if i Do, i Did, i Does,
ur lover tell me that he didnt love u lah...
so wats wrong after then?-.-

**********************************************************

this person is one of my frd's friend..
and im actually not that familiar with him
and he actually tell me that he ate drugs?does he think this kind of this very proud of?
and he somemore use family problem as an excuse!
just for hapy and blur..

NAH...u will die first before u finish ur happiness..
and i help his friends family to teach him..lol...

see our conversation below
*sorry if you saw this post*

its my blog..i have the rights to post anything that i like^^

last byt not least
do not take drugs please
be matured
think of your future
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment