7 FEBRUARY 2010

wuhoo..since dont know when i didnt shop like dis much..maybe because of "CNY" is coming soon..and i feel like my wardrobe is full of blackness...so i went to my favourite shopping spot dis evening...after finish my tiring CNY cleaning..

i cant understand about one thing,why we must clean our house just because of cny is coming??i spend like dun know how many hours..just to vacuum,mop,clean my tiny little room...im peace that no "spiders" appear in my room...i will totally scream out my life just because the tiny litlle winsy winsy spider =(

went there alone and i done my self shopping at pavilion first before i went to swang and tag along with my dudes and babes..jiaye,even,ying and ee ming ^^
i LIKE to shops alone "sometimes",when nobody can distract my sense of fashion..and i can just buy whatever i think is nice...but the prons is, i feel lonely lah of course @.@

finally,i get myself two pairs of shoes,a few tops and it still all black -.-
but i still able to find a meron tops at FOREVER 21...purposely grab it for the first day of CNY ♥...

p/s : FORVER 21 heels and increadibly NICE and AFFORTABLE ♥

MONEY flew like water...
 swipe my card to rm 10.00..
 NOT GOOD for me
darn =(

No comments:

Post a Comment