♥LUNCH@MV♥

22 JAN 2010

i cant believe i went soo far...bump here and there..just to take a look..about 2hours 30minutes and 15seconds on you...i even starved myself the whole morning just to have lunch with you...@.@
i think this call the power of love..♥♥ ♥  ...XD
then u know do de lah,u should love me more lo *wink* =P
Choose our lunch place near my sausage work place..

i say already im a camwhore shy ma=P
but i was like "wow,this pic looks not bad wat..cause it covers 3/4 of my face"..*clap*

ini sausage aku lah...he change his so called  gay lou hair oledi..
kinda confused with the pose...wat r u doing there ah @.@

set lunch for two..wee...i think i seriously starved until i swallowed all the bones..
say hello to boneless plate =)

after our lunch.i went to TOPSHOP to collect my skirt...yohooo.i finally get my beloved skirt..and its MINE now..tehee...THX RAY ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment