BIRTHDAY

26 JAN 2010

its all about birthday again..feels like kinda pokai recently,more and more frds is having their birthday now..wuwu..what to do..they are all my frd..must celebrate what..所谓一年一次hor...><
hui ling bday falls on 26th..bunch of us decided to go simple to celebrate...by just having some meal and cupcakes from the loaf ...so called berjimat ma...=)
i went wong kok a bit late..all of them are calling me hundreds of time...rushing me..saying that they are actually kinda upset because im late..and they are actually waiting me for duno hw many 2348158 minutes!!
姐姐哥哥ah...我也不想的啊。。who called my house suddenly no electric current...i cant blow my hair..pt make up and charge my phone ma...
blame those renovation ppl in my house...=(
not much pictures in my camera coz i came kinda late...
me and the bday girl ^^

the three leng lui..wewe..
winnie was absent here...

.a bunch of us.

大合照^^
(chin hao went missing because he went for movie session with A GIRL) XD


p/s: will try to grab more pictures of the day frm lenglui there...
we spend a few hours at there..then they all headed home..i bought my favourite undies..wewe
by the way.i wanna wish our baby hui ling have her great 19th birthday..we will always love you..
stay tuned~
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment