She is the killer...perhaps?

5th DECEMBER 2009

Less hang-ing out photos and post receantly..is poor-ing..=(...

i D.I.Y my hair in blonde-o-color...

using HoYu brand..not bad...the color looks nice...fantastic+boombastic+cantik+leng bao

but...my hair still sucks...kill by a people name MUM...

she promised me that she will D.I.Y my hair into a nice condition...BUT...i've been

cheated...!!!!

i dont know hw she dye my hair...the color i is so un-even...some is totally un-dyed!!!!!!

only one words can express my feelings now..that is...Ohh...My...God......

i need to re-dye...but i think this will damage my hair...or mayb scalp...so how...any

suggestion?do i need to seek help in those salon's?or i should buy another bottle to dye

those un-dye color?

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment