Aint I..still miss you..somedays...

3 DECEMBER 2009

Dont know why,i just feel very down nowadays...suddenly have the mood to blog....voice out my feelings...somedays,i just feel so lonely..i do all the things by myself..i do feel very stress sometimes..i dont like to tell my friend what happened to me,i just dont like them to worry about me,i just dont...somedays in the night,i do miss you~
i really do...and i just wonder what are you doing out there?clubbing maybe?bt this is life...sometimes when you try to hold things tight~things goes more faster..in a blink of eye..they dont belongs to you..im just 18...and i know that im so naive...i believe in you..all things that you have promised me..at the end of the story im getting hurted...i cried..i drunk...i beg you to comeback to me..so many sorries i have said...bt nothing changed...you continued your life like nothing else have happened.you are just too special to me..."this is wrong my baby"...they just keep advise me....and i try to have many new relationships.....do they really works?i dont know....i really hope someone's appreciated me..but i just need to grow up...we learned in every relationships...we learned how to love ,we learned how to kiss..we just learned so many things...dont denied it..dont tell me that you've not learn anythings in a relationships..to me,love needs cooperation..love needs pamperd..love need patient...love do needs argue too... we are trying to become better and better...i believe myself...i will suceed...somedays

No comments:

Post a Comment