♪♫♪MERRY-XMAS ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

24-25 DECEMBER 2009

MERRY CHRISMAS!!
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

HO HO HO..its CHRISMAS...have waited this day for Soo long..
I do love crowd...i really DO....but on chismas eve the crowd makes me goes insane...
its a damn FREEKING CROWDED man...
jams all the high ways...clubs were pack...restaurant too...
eat maggie at home is the comfortable-ss lah wei...XD
and..suprisingly...i heard my jin jin says that genting is not crowded..
HUH?maybe everyone is coming kl area to party?@.@
what to do...chrismas is all about partying and eating SUCCULANT food
♥FOOD IS MY PASSION♥


DRINKING is the best for me...
CHEERS...^^

                                                          ♥OUTING FOR THE EVE♥

get myself ready about 11++ and the mood to PARTY is UP UP and UPING...
but the jams makes me feel SOoOo double triple fustrated,,,
stuck in the car for sooOoooOoo XxXx long...
i can almost feel my sexy butt getting burned..=X



♥THE BAGS,THE SKIRT,THE HOISERY♥
are they cute?=)

♥says I LOVE YOU to my TIFANNY♥

YAYA..haging around kl area on chrismas eve is a damn no no for me...
sitting in the car..hearing chrismas carols...♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
makes me wanna sleep...party mood shut down..ZzZz

didnt take any pictures at outside...
but a lots of self camwhored..
lai lai..sharing is caring ♥
♥IM IN LOVE WITH DA BAGS♥

TAKE TWO...WOHooo~






as a conclusion..i did have a so called normal chrismas...
how about you all?
by the way...
merry chrismas to all my friends...
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment