♥ A DAY WITH FAMILY ♥

   20 DECEMBER 2009


I can Smells the aroma of the chrismas....
its is coming very very soon...sha lalalala lalalala~
spend my precious  time with my family~
honestly,it have been a long time that i didint accompany my family for outing..
so this was a special weekend for us...
 dad bring us to overnight at the PALACE OF THE GOLDEN HORSES..
just to enjoying the chrismas feel in different places..hmmm^^




The view from our hotel room...gorgeous @.@





The main entrance is sOooOo Chrismas feel=)

Camwhore take one

 Camwhore take two=)

And this is the night scene...imagine that im with my dearest..so romantic @.@

 LOUNGE!!!

ahhha...this is the post card~wewe





 Peace for me and mum=)

 celaka brother and i

I like this pica the most..its not the prettiest pica..but its the moment we spend together, captured in our memories..since i have grown more older..i have less time to accompany them.i have always busy or ignore them although im still staying with them...i just wanna say to them.no matter what..we are still FAMILY..and i love you all...
MERRY CHRISMAS




XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment