♥ RECOVERED♥

17 SEP - Today is a good day..haha...haha...my flu finally recovered..=D....bt i still have to take my hp to c doctor..coz my hp is so sick nw....it almost spoilt becoz i split water on it..ish..*slap *...hmm...so..so i went to low yat with my dear frd..


by the time i reach there...i dun knw where to repair my hp...although there are so many shop there =.=....so....i decided to find my frd...pig gor...to help me out (he work there)...keke....he then bring us to his frd shop....and the gal gal at there told me dun repair le...my hp cant use and trade already...it cant be repair becoz of kena water aldy..so i have to buy a new wan...bt bt bt...my hp is new de wor @.@...so i was so stund after hearing wat she said...bt dis time...an angle come..ting ting...pig gor frd help me to check...and within 1 hour...his frd had already help me repair bec my hp...YES!....thx to his frd...he is jz like a magician @.@...bt of course...he still charges me..n no cheaper discount =( +(....hmm.... after that....v jz simply eat at opposite de 又一餐..then bec to my home dy....have 2 study ya....2moro is computer studies paper=(


 HAHA...my hp finally recoverd....happying ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment