....NO AIR...

16 SEP -   Its been 2days since i get the worst desease,FLU...=(....im so sked about it becoz i used to have heavy flu once a month and i will be totally blur about 3 days !!!....i tell myself...omg...i cant have this stupid flu in this moment cause im having my exam nw!!...bt the sick seems to b worst....i have to bring along 3 packet of tisu to went inside the exam hall...n  i keep sneezing non stop....and i visit my second dad's shop..doctor rahman clinic...he give me the usual prescription...Flu tablet..argh...i hate it...flu tablet usually make me wants to sleep the whole day...like having a winter nap...=.=....

                 "how do i live without u , my tisu =( "


   Haiz...bt life have to go on...exam as usual...bt i cant concentrate even no mood to revise it....today im having my economics paper...arghh..i din study bout it...ish...although the question is easy...bt i cant think anything...my head was so dizzy just like turning myself in 360 degrees..=.= becoz of the syness...all comes into my minds that moment was FLORIDA song...right round right round =.=..i knw i must be insane...argh...somebody jz slap me pls @.@....



                       This medicine is killing me =(


Shit...i really hate it..i cant go anywhere or do anything becoz of it....ish...sad....hope tomorrow would be a better day for me..=(


            red nose and tearing eyes...whatever..gud9                          world..gud9 to me,and my "me to you " =(

No comments:

Post a Comment