Hihi, here comes my short update :) Recently I have no motivation to update my blog. Because of last few week Im working, then I went for a few trip, plus now final is around the corner... I wish I can post something new to my blog... just maybe next week? :'( For your information,my previous facebook have been disabled. STUPID facebook makes me have to create my acount again! I lost all my frd and most importantly is those tagged photo,big sigh :'( Kindly add my new facebook ya, Michelle_mrstan@hotmail.my (michelle waiwai) My blogger account too having some problems. I can hardly post things, idk why..damn dulan..so now I'm using my bb to write this post :'( I'm missing my baby like crazy now.. If possible I wanna meet him next week.. So waiiittttt meeeee honey hee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment