FCUK U UTAR !!!!

yes..
fuck u UTAR...
fuck ur management department..
fuck ur officer..
fuck ur advisor...
fuck all ur acting...
fuck u all for cheating my money and time...

UTAR
the most no brain school i ever had...
ya...u do the right choice to terminate me...
i dun even hope TO STUDY THERE anymore even u give me a chance or beg me like little child crying for mama...
like no school at outside?
你们大完 ah????

i tell u im so tired...
i have been fooled by them...
travel all by my own from setapak to PJ..by public transport...
more than 5 times i went there...
go here go there...check the god damn timetable...make transfer and register subject...even see the advisor...

and i pay the god damn rm100...
few days later..u say my request is not sucessful?
"APA LU CAKAP"???
i want refund...
u say i cant do this???its their right to do so????
if u all know cant let me continue...
dun ask for my rm100 and give me c ur advisor let her advise me!!!
做戏啊你们??????

凸 u all la...
u think rm100 easy earn...???
and u all just cheat ppl like that....
sumore say UNIVERSITY so gah sai....

凸凸凸凸凸

正扑街


No comments:

Post a Comment