i found something intresting in my wardrobe..
ya..a long lost card reader..
i think i lost it 2 years ago...
so i open it..
tons of pictures..video...showing back in front of my eye..
2000++ pic..
lol...
u know that time is the friendster century.
everyone just like to take pic..idk why -.-
so im gonna show some long-long time ago me... -.-
                          
   seriously i miss my long waisted black curly hair =(
                      when can i get it back =(
and idk why that time i like to wear those avatar lens..hahaha
somemore somemore this is eff funny..
its my eye operation after wearing spoiled contact lens..=/
and ta-da!! for the first time im showing to the world my first bf hand-writing card when i was 16 years old birthday..lol...dun laugh..
and i damn like act cute tat time..why? -.-
but i miss my piercing..=(
and i wear a wig!!! -.-ll
ahh..and this is a better wan..
taken when i was form 4..
ponteng school to my ex-ivan house..and his spec @.@
and this was disaster..
i dun knw why i will tied my hair like this..
showing..ehem =.=
and this was my first time apply eye-shadow and fake eyelashes..
see..how wrong i was -.-lll
and my ex..kai...lala us -.-lll
but im happy that we both change..remain good friend now^^
@sunway i remeber @.@
hair,nails,clothes,and hp damn chiu bao! -.-ll

luckily i take tons of pictures..
so it becomes my memories to laugh now..
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment