Of blood and mud cake

i think i should share something with my readers over here.

i must be honest, i had been in and out of hospital for some body chek-up and blood test for a few times in this two month, due to my often feel fainted aka 贫血- low pressure.aiya watever lah i dun knw the name =.=. i think that my body had warn me..dut dut dut,expired date =.=

i reached the place as early as 8 am, from there,i made constant strips to and from the hospital. By 10 ,im exhausted and sick and tired of painful needles.i felt like a pin cushion,my arm were bruised black and blue.

i desperately need some guiness stout to cure my painless...

 to numb my pain...

as i approached the counter of the hospital cafe,the waitress smiled at me warmly,she ask me for an order.i swear in this moment,i feel like i wanna tell her tat "guiness stout one please"

but oh,here is hospital man,and im a patient,how im gonna get a stout here????

suan le bah,"just a cofee,please" i replied and then slumped forward. I must have looked a wreck,"hard day?" she asked. there was something comforting about her. I nodded and took a seat at a nearby table.

she soon returned with two mugs of cofee and two huge pieces of mouth-watering chocolate mud cake.

Confused, i look at her as she sat down across from me.she was smiling and i feel my dark mood slowly lifting.This one's on the house i have thinking that you may need it." she said

for the next two hours,the two of us hardly drew any breath.

 it was just wat i needed.

A completely stranger had given so much expecting nothing in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment