♥ SCHOOL AGAIN♥

19 OCTOBER 2009

School reopen agains....hmmph..i hate it...feel so fustrated to start all over again..
waking up early in the morning and i cant slp in the night....
my timing went upside down again..ewhh...
i knw im lazy..like b saying...i am lazy fatty boom boom XD
and i will start getting busy...so will getting less time to blog...*sigh*
wish i can b free everyday...stay at home...holding my snickers..start munching..and doing nothing..
haHhH..*start imagine*
okay..ENOUGH..time to wake up...back to reality @@
and bec to my school agains...
meet bec my last sem frd...i MISS them...
and i realise that this semester the course is kinda boring...
writing..writing and WRITING..=.=

i cut my bangs...feeling weird again =/





wowo...try a japan product mascara today....wewe...cool effct...feel like getting it soon..
then i can save money for fake eyelashes..XD

en la...i knw my face looks swollen..
maybe yesterday night drink to much of water....
SoOo the water transfer to my face..*bull shit*
( get low marks in biology last time) XD



Chu's to all my babes...


*stretch and yawn*
okay,its time for me to end nw...
*waving hand*
bua bua world....
have a nice day everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment