Lovely evening~

Continue with my penang post, the following day hubby brings me to the place that i like, Straits Quay. I love this place since i first visit a few months ago. The place is very unique that makes me have the british building feel ^^

 The Port
 Shoot by Hubby~

 And US <3
 Bubbles marathon begins. Have always wanted to blow the bubble with hubby.
 Now, its the chance <3
BLEH im having three bubbles sticking together~
 Can You See Me?
Prentending of a happy child having his ice cream >.<
Next, We head to the beach as i wanted to watch sunset.
But sadly, its gonna rain soon, so no sunset view =(
 Still a happy kid holding coconut tree~
Madness~
 Love ya hubby *shy*
 And last, a photo of us before i end my post.
 Hope u guys will enjoy reading ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment